Why Alpha Sigma Tau?
Women have been joining Alpha Sigma Tau for more than 119 years for one simple reason: lifelong friendships grounded in shared values.
“I never thought I would be the kind to join a sorority, but I am so glad I did. I found lifelong friends and learned the value of being – and loving – myself. I believe that Alpha Sigma Tau is the best thing that ever happened to me.”
– Alumna Noel Netzhammer, Phi Chapter (Southeastern Louisiana University)
Since our founding in 1899, we have prided ourselves on continually promoting the ethical, cultural, social, and professional growth of our members – even during times of more limited opportunities for women.
Being an Alpha Sigma Tau means:
- Connecting to a national network of like-minded women who support you for life
- Personal and professional growth through initiatives like Illuminate, our innovative member development program that is like nothing else out there
- A focus on your safety, health, and wellness with engaging online resources
- Bettering your community through philanthropy and service
- Embracing real leadership opportunities at the local and national levels
Here at Seton Hall, we LOVE recruitment!!
Especially making new friends with so many women who could potentially be our new SisTaus!